Friday, May 17, 2013

Make money from home - online


Become a distributor for Music City Wrappers by It Works!
The Ultimate Body Applicator (lead product)
  • ·         Target site specific
  • ·         Body contouring
  • ·         Advanced, functional skin care
  • ·         Plant extracts, aromatherapy oils, vitamins and botanicals
  • ·         Anti-aging formula
  • ·         Optimizes skin health
  • ·         No animal by-products
  • ·         NEVER tested on animals
Crazy little side effect to using The Ultimate Body Applicator: inch loss!! The skin is the largest organ of the body…nourish it and take care of it, you only get one earth suit.
Target Market: health/wellness industry and Vanity
  • ·         It Works Global offers first to market products
  • ·         Our distribution channel →Network of independent distributors
    • o   Fastest growing industry
      • §  70,000 join weekly
      • §  80% are women ages 30-68
      • §  1% of women in USA are millionaires 70% of this one percent are in NWM
      • ·         It works Global started in Jan 2001
      • ·         Became debt free in 2008
      • ·         Opened Canada in 2009
      • ·         Expanded globally 2010 and changed their name from It Works! to It Works Global
      • ·         It Works pays their distributors (DT) to:
        • o   Gather new  loyal customers (LC)
        • o   Help new DT



How to build your organization:                        
  • ·         Build it right the first time so you don’t have to do it again
  • ·         Be consistent
  • ·         Follow steps to success → this is the key to unlock the entire compensation plan
Steps to Success: → Show me the money!!
Do not deviate from this system
  1. Invest in youself….. $99 start-up kit
  2. $80 (80BV)  Autoship …do this when you sign up (first autoship comes out in 30 days)
    1. This commission qualifies you
  3.  Launch your business within 5-7 business days: You have 30 days to gather 4 Loyal Customer and the company will reward you with $120 in FREE product
_____________________________________           ________________________________________
_____________________________________           ________________________________________
  1. WRAP REWARDS→ With every two LC for ever you can purchase 1 box of applicators for $24.95
  2. CAR BONUS→ 60 LC with 3,000BV and you will receive $600 car bonus
  3. FAST START BONUS→ first two LC your sponsor will earn $100 bonus
    1. Sponsor MUST have 2 LC under them with $80 Autoship to qualify

  1.  Build to Ruby → sign 3 distributors
__________________­­___            ________________________              __________________________
  1. This will earn you residual income
  2. Building executives unlocks the compensation plan
REPEAT STEPS 1-4 with EVERY new Distributor.
How to SPONSOR:
Everyone is not qualified to be a DT…you set expectations for your team
Things that make people successful in this business
  1.  Desire
  2.  Commitment
    1. Can they be committed to 10-20/hrs a week?
      1. If not this business wouldn’t be for them
  3. Conference calls→this builds success and knowledge of the company/products
  4. Training program
  5. Meetings
  6. Working this for a minimum of one year
  7.  Products             
    1. Is this product something they can be excited about sharing with others?
    2. Sponsoring→ Are they willing to sponsor?
      1. Ultimately those who offer both the product and the business opportunity have healthier businesses and have more fun and success
      2.  Knowledge
        1. It’s going to take about 6 mo. to one year to truly learn what you need to know in this business, while doing this you can expect to earn $20-$50/hr or more (based on your efforts)
SUM IT UP
To sum it up, this is a professional business that provides a healthy part-time income, an excellent career opportunity, and untold personal growth all in an arena of healthy fun. I want to help you every step of the way. Now I want you to understand the wonderful training programs our company has in place to help you be successful…
Keep in mind that our company expects that you’re always going to present the product and business in a professional manner and never make claims that are not true.
Now the expectations that I myself have are as follows:
  • ·         That you agree to commit to one year to the business
  • ·         That you attend all meetings in the area
  • ·         That you attend special training events
  • ·         Participate in conference calls


32 comments:

  1. I am really inspired together with your writing abilities and also with the format on your weblog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you modify it your self?
    Anyway stay up the nice high quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one these days..

    Here is my site Home income kit reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Finally someone writes about make money from home online.


    My site; Chronic profits reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching
    for top over the counter weight loss products

    my blog post :: Pure Garcinia Cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be end of mine day, except before finish I am reading this enormous paragraph to increase my experience.

    my web site XtraSize Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you've acquired
    here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read far more
    from you. This is actually a great website.


    Feel free to visit my weblog ... Pure Garcinia Cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This design is spectacular! You certainly know
    how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well,
    almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

    Here is my site :: Mito slim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure why but this web site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if
    the problem still exists.

    Look into my blog ... Dermal meds review

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site so i
    came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance
    my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    my site ... Order Pure GCE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really impressed together with your writing abilities and also with the format to your
    weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it your self?
    Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it is uncommon to peer a great weblog like this one nowadays.
    .

    Feel free to visit my webpage: Online Home Careers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write
    some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to
    mine. Please shoot me an email if interested. Kudos!



    Feel free to surf to my homepage; http://onlinehomecareerssite.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a
    colleague who had been doing a little research on this.
    And he actually bought me breakfast simply because I found it for him.
    .. lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!
    ! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to talk about this subject here on your site.



    Feel free to surf to my site; Pur Essence

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of the challenges.
    It was truly informative. Your site is very useful.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Here is my website ... Apple stem cell serum reviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read this piece of writing fully about the difference of most recent and earlier technologies, it's awesome article.

    Here is my weblog; Low T

    ReplyDelete
  14. My brother recommended I may like this blog.
    He was totally right. This submit actually made my day.

    You can not imagine simply how so much time I had spent for this information!

    Thank you!

    Review my blog ... Splendyr Anti Aging

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post. I am dealing with some of these issues as well.
    .

    My web site; Working Online

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!

    Also visit my blog post ... Le Parfait Apple Stem Cell

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm more than happy to find this website. I need to to thank you for your time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every little bit of it and I have you saved as a favorite to look at new things in your web site.

    http://priyasaki4u.blogspot.com/2006/09/i-wish-to-interect-other-publishers.html

    Here is my homepage - be your own boss

    ReplyDelete
  18. You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation however I
    find this topic to be really something that I think I would
    by no means understand. It seems too complex and extremely vast for me.
    I am having a look forward for your subsequent post,
    I will attempt to get the grasp of it!

    Review my web blog: Home income kit revieww

    ReplyDelete
  19. This article is actually a fastidious one it assists
    new web viewers, who are wishing for blogging.

    Here is my web page :: Garcinia Cambogia Diet

    ReplyDelete
  20. Peculiar article, exactly what I was looking for.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site; Work form home

    ReplyDelete
  21. I visited multiple web sites but the audio feature for audio songs
    current at this website is genuinely excellent.

    my homepage - earn money on internet

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's really a cool and helpful piesce of information. I'm glad that you shared this helpful information with us.
    Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.


    My website ... Make It Rain The Love of Money heats

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site.

    I stumbledupon it ;) I may revisit once again since I bookmarked it.
    Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue
    to guide others.

    my page :: mont blanc pens

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing?
    I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
    Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a honest price?

    Thanks, I appreciate it!

    My weblog :: Dr Dre Beats

    ReplyDelete
  25. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but,
    I'd like to shoot you an email. I've got some
    creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over
    time.

    Here is my blog: Beats By Dr Dre

    ReplyDelete
  26. Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to understand
    so much about this, such as you wrote the ebook
    in it or something. I think that you could do
    with some percent to power the message home a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog.
    An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

    Also visit my blog post ... Beats By Dre

    ReplyDelete
  27. The main trick to learning how to make money with Ad - Sense is placing your ads on sites that receive a
    lot of traffic. If you don't know how to properly
    use this tool, there is a chance that you will end up losing
    money instead of making it. However, you have no doubt seen ads on other websites that says "Ads by Google".


    my web blog; make money with google

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello your blog is sharing great information on this topic, we are providing
    Spotify premium code
    Thanks for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Get daily suggestions and instructions for generating $1,000s per day FROM HOME totally FREE.
    JOIN NOW

    ReplyDelete
  30. Do you like speaking?

    Or to speak English?

    How would you like to talk and get paid good money for it?

    ReplyDelete
  31. You can make $20 for each 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what large companies are paying me for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So big companies pay millions of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete