Friday, April 12, 2013

Food Truck Campaign



I have been trying to start up a food truck for some time now. I am ready to get going!! You can check out how to contribute and earn perks. Some of my perks are like 25% off for life + Lunch Combo for 2 for just a $100 or Free Lunch for a week for $20 all off the food truck people like you will help me reach the stars and see my dream come true. Check out my page above and like, share, tweet, Google+ to show me some love and help me start my food truck business. The link below takes you to the full Campaign page.

Help Me Be Successful!

For your convenience, I have added a PayPal button below so you can contribute to my Food Truck Campaign right from my blog! You can choose different amounts in which you would like to contribute. If you don't have PayPal, that's okay. I accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Bank and other credit/debit cards. Just hit the 'Pay Now' button below!! Even a dime helps!




Contribue to Food Truck Fund



Note:

I will soon need to hire at least 2 people in the Nashville Metro area. I will start accepting resumes July 1, 2013. Must have kitchen experience and/or CDL's. Criminal Background check will be conducted. No initial drug testing, but random drug testing if we suspect you are under any influence at work.
The schedule is still undecided, but I wanna try to give everyone 25 + hours a week plus you should earn tips. If you want to help work your way to the top of the resume pile, then please tweet, like, share, Google+ my blog here or go here to share and like from the actual full page.


Friends, Family, Followers, and Readers:

I would like to thank all of you for your love, kindness, and support. I appreciate every view my blog gets (its not monetized either) and I hope with every hit there is a reader that learned something new, or at least found it interesting. Thank you again for reading and/or contributing to my cause!

Signed,

-ampTN

No comments:

Post a Comment