Monday, April 1, 2013

Other fun ways to make money online! LEGIT!


Ever wanted to make money by listening to music? You do it for free anyway, right? What about a site that lets you choose genres you listen to, for you to listen to, and they PAY you? Sounds crazy, right? Not so crazy. Keep reading....







 I have been doing this for a while now. While, I don't make a full time living off this site, I do well to make extra spending money. These days $20-30 bucks extra is worth my time. Especially when all I have to do is listen to a song, write a few sentences about it, and there. I have made money. Also, I can invite my friends to listen, too, and I earn money from things they do. It costs nothing to join, so why haven't you started already?


www.slicethepie.com


 Get started and Slice the Pie! Don't forget to tell your friends!!


Hey, here is another way you can earn some gift cards (including to paypal. that = cash$$) and free gifts and samples:


Crowd Tap


Making money on Twitter is easy if you have a lot of followers. I recommend a minimum of 200 followers to start. If you have 10,000+ you can really make big bucks! I have nearly 2,000 followers and I do pretty well with my price set low to get more offers.


The more offers you get, the more money you make. You may get paid $1.50 just to tweet something once or you could get an offer that pays a base fee of $0.75 plus $0.10/per click! That really adds up. Just for tweeting??


If you have a good amount of Twitter followers, you can get paid for tweeting! Follow me on Twitter @Fyreflye14. I folllow back!! Check it out here Sponsored Tweets and start getting paid!!




I use all of these different methods for online money making. It puts extra money in my pocket and they are all legit and FREE!!!

EdenFantasys is my most profitable online endeavor. You can make 5-20% commission on your refferals and 3% on all the referrals of the friends you invite to make money!

Invitation to Affiliate Program



I am most successful on Eden as an affiliate. I make enough on that site to pay my rent monthly! Here is an invitation to begin earning Invitation to EdenFantasys. If there is anywhere to add a PARTNER CODE make sure to type in EPW. If you decide you only want to shop on Eden, you can use that same code for a coupon!

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers



Community Forum Discussions - Adult Community at EdenFantasys Soft pre-moistened tissues for sex toy and body cleansingPH balanced rich foam comforts, conditions & protects tender skin. Vitamin B & Calendula provide natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.Removes & deters odor without obscuring the body's natural defenses. Continues to calm & placate intimate skin begun by AfterIt. Organic Aloe helps with inflammation & promotes healing.Soothes and moisturizes skin irritated by hair removal. Exfoliates skin to diminish ingrowns and bumps. Combines Chamomile and Meadowfoam oils to pamper skin. Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers




Here is my newest venture from home: Music City Wrappers by It Works!. It costs $99 (Special Price) to start up, but there is a market out there! You can get your own website, pamphlets, box of wraps, Home Success magazine, catalog, order forms, and much more. To get started enroll now!!




6 comments:

  1. Hello I am so glad I found your web site, I really found you by
    error, while I was browsing on Aol for something else, Anyhow I am here
    now and would just like to say thank you for a incredible post and a
    all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
    have time to look over it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have
    time I will be back to read much more, Please
    do keep up the superb b.

    My web blog - How To Make Fast Money

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome in favor of me to have a website, which is helpful in favor of my knowledge. thanks admin

    Feel free to surf to my site ... Simply click how to undo an account with InstaForex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find out how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are working for a LIVING by staying home and are fulfilling their wildest dreams TODAY.
    GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you looking for free Instagram Likes?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT & ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know that many people are making $250 to $750 for a few minutes of their time simply voice recording on a computer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just received a payment for over $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn filling out paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete